TBRCP117 - GO3 students talk about cheating in relationships
Topic: Cheating in relationships
In this show, adult English language students in GO3 class talk about cheating in relationships. Jaz, from Mexico, chose the topic and prepared the questions (with the teacher's help). She introduces the show and interviews her classmates.
We hear interviews with:
Micky (Hong Kong)
(If you are listening in class, you could ask a partner the interview questions, then choose one or more of the speakers and note their answers.)
1. Who cheats more: men or women?
2. Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- If yes: tell us about it!
- If no: Were you never attracted to another person? Have you always controlled yourself?
3. Has anybody cheated on you?
- If no: Are you sure?
- If yes: Are you the jealous type?
4. Could you forgive somebody cheating on you?
5 Can one person be in love with 2 people at the same time?
This show was recorded in class, on group teacher, Geoff's, Apple MacBook Pro computer with the program Garageband. The Garageband jingle used is Greasy Wheels. After editing in Garageband and Audacity (for noise removal and deletion of unnecessary silence), the audio volume was levelled using the program Levelator (www.gigavox.com/levelator), and the file was converted to MP3 format using Audacity. The photo was edited in Apple iPhoto and Adobe Fireworks.
This show was produced at the Bardwell Road Adult Centre, St Clare's, Oxford, UK.
Add to Playlists