TBRCP106 - St Clare's students talk about personal relationships
Presenters: Camille (Belgium) and Eugenia (Italy)
Topic: Personal relationships
In this show, adult English language students in GO2 (upper intermediate) class interview other students in St Clare's about their personal relationships. Eugenia (Italy) and Camille (Belgium) kindly volunteered to do the first student-led show of the course. They really used their initiative, working independently, to create an unusual and interesting show this week. They chose their own topic, prepared interview questions themselves, chose and interviewed "secret" guest speakers, and recorded the intro and outro sections.
We hear interviews with:
Vincent (the Netherlands)
Philip (the Netherlands)
Interview questions: Personal relationships
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- Have you ever been in a relationship?
- What's your kind of partner?
- At what age did you kiss a girl for the first time?
- Do you think that you're a good kisser?
- Are you jealous in a relationship?
- Do you think that having a lot of relationships when you're young will affect your relationship with your future partner?
- If you meet a really cute girl do you prefer a friendship or a relationship?
- Do you think that beauty is really important in a relationship?
- Do you think that you're a good partner?
- Who're the most beautiful girls in St Clare's?
Please listen to our interviews and add your comments on our blog page at bardwellroad.podomatic.com.
This show was recorded by Camille and Eugenia on Donatienne's Apple MacBook Pro notebook computer with the program Garageband. The Garageband jingle chosen by the presenters is "Half Moon Bay". After a little editing in Garageband and Audacity, the audio volume was levelled using the program Levelator (www.gigavox.com/levelator).
This show was produced at the Bardwell Road Adult Centre, St Clare's, Oxford, UK.
Add to Playlists