TBRCP0006 - GO5 class talk about Valentine's Day, love, and marriage
Guest presenter: Angela Vilarino
Topic: Valentine's Day, love and marriage.
Angela hosts a very topical show, consisting of interviews with her classmates (pre-intermediate general English class), linked to the day of the year in many countries traditionally connected to love and romance, St Valentine's Day, February 14.
Here are the questions that Angela's classmates chose to answer (from a large selection of questions written by Angela). How would you answer them?
- How do you celebrate St Valentine's Day in your country?
- What kind of presents do you get/give on St Valentine's Day?
- Do you remember your first girl/boyfriend?
- How old were you when you had your first girl/boyfriend?
- Do you you remember your first kiss?
- Do you have a girl/boyfriend?
- Are you in love (now)?
- Can you tell us about marriage in your country?
We hear from Ahmed (Saudi Arabia), Suliman (Saudi Arabia), Hyemi (South Korea), Boyang (China), Martha (Venezuela), Azo (Saudi Arabia), Abdul (Saudi Arabia), and Yuliya (a new student from Russia).
Add to Playlists